The Fenton Group sweeps AMA Awards
RI agency wins 19 awards
THE FENTON GROUP IS RECOGNIZED AS TOP MARKETING FIRM IN RI
For immediate release
Contact: Josh Fenton
(Providence, R.I.) – The Fenton Group was recognized with 19 awards last night by the American Marketing Association’s RI Chapter. This 19 awards was the most won by any agency in RI. The Fenton Group received more awards than any other agency at all three award levels of recognition – Diamond (3), Sapphire (6) and Emerald (10).
The 19 awards were for the most diverse range of work, including national branding efforts, regional public relations and broadcast television. “Rhode Island has always been a hot bed of great advertising and marketing. At The Fenton Group, we are focused on producing the best possible work for our clients and we firmly believe our unique customer-focused model creates the best results,” said The Fenton Group President, Joshua N. Fenton.
The awards were presented last night at the Gem Awards Show sponsored by the American Marketing Association’s RI Chapter Club at the Providence Art Club. The event was hosted by Alan Hassenfeld, Chairman of Hasbro.
Winners were selected from entries submitted by agencies and in-house corporate public relations professionals throughout Southern New England. “Our clients have a great deal of trust in us, and that trust allows us to create tremendous results. We are honored to be recognized,” said Fenton.
In June, The Fenton Group was recognized with ten awards by The New England Publicity Club. The ten awards were the most of any agency in RI and equaled the total number of awards won by all other agency’s in Rhode Island (RDW Group 7, Clarendon Group 2, Duffy and Shanley 1). The 10 awards were tied for 2nd of all the 70 competing agency’s in New England.
Diamond Awards -
• The Promenade, Corporate Identity - Logo design
• Campaign for a Healthy Rhode Island - integrated public relations - for non-profit campaign
• Guertin Brothers - Advertising - magazine single
Sapphire Awards -
• Concordia Fibers - Corporate identity - logo design
• WR Cobb precise white gold - corporate identity - logo design
• The Floor Center - Integrated marketing campaign - consumer retail
• MobileFab - Integrated marketing campaign - business to business
• Dragon Booster - packaging point of purchase - pop display
• The Floor Center - advertising - TV campaign
Emerald Awards- -
• WR Cobb precise white gold - integrated marketing campaign - business
• MobileFab - Marketing collateral - service brochure
• Dragon Booster- Integrated public relations - for profit campaign
• MobileFab- integrated public relations - for profit campaign
• The Promenade - integrated public relations - for profit campaign
• Giving RI - Advertising Outdoor - single
• The Promenade - Advertising outdoor - single
• Giving RI - Advertising Outdoor - campaign two or more
• The Promenade - Advertising - Magazine Single
• Campaign for a Healthy RI - Advertising - Radio Single
The Fenton Group works with a select group of clients; The Floor Center, W.L. Gore (Makers of GORE-TEX), The Promenade, W.R. Cobb, Quality Partners of RI. The Fenton Group specializes in developing communication programs for clients in manufactured goods, healthcare, consumer goods and services, business-to-business, technology, insurance and financial services