THE FENTON GROUP – AGENCY IS RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF THE TOP PUBLIC RELATIONS FIRMS IN NEW ENGLAND
Agency total equals all RI agencies Combine
(Providence, R.I.) – The Fenton Group, in its first year of operation was one of the most award winning public relations firms in New England. The Providence-based agency was recognized with ten awards by The New England Publicity Club. The ten awards were the most of any agency in RI and equaled the total number of awards won by (RDW Group 7, Clarendon Group 2, Duffy and Shanley 1).
The ten awards are for the most diverse range of work, including national branding efforts, regional public relations and public affairs. The awards were presented last night at the 56th Annual Bell Ringer Awards Show sponsored by the Publicity Club of New England.
“This is a great achievement for our team. It is recognition that our unique customer-focused model creates the best results,” said The Fenton Group President Joshua N. Fenton.
At last night’s Bell Ringer Awards Show held in Cambridge, Mass., The Fenton Group won 10 awards, including three first place “Bell Ringers” and seven merit awards.
Winners were selected from more than 320 entries submitted by agencies and in-house corporate public relations professionals throughout New England. “To finish second in all of New England is a testament to great clients who trusted us to create effective communications strategies,” said Fenton.
The Fenton Group’s winning entries for the 2005 Bell Ringer Awards Show were:
• Special Event: Single Campaign for the launch of the television show “Dragon Booster” for ABC/Disney/The Story Hat (Bell)
• Public Affairs Campaign for the Campaign for a Healthy Rhode Island – the successful effort to ban smoking in public places (Merit)
• Product/Service Launch: Business-to-business campaign for MobileFab (Merit)
• News Conference for the launch of The Promenade (Merit)
• National Print Feature of Commentary Placement for MobileFab in USAToday (Merit)
• Promotional Initiative for The Promenade (Advocacy Advertising)
• Promotional Initiative for the television show “Dragon Booster” for ABC/Disney/The Story Hat (Merit)
• Brochure Design for Turfer Sportswear (Merit)
• Advocacy Advertising for Giving Rhode Island (Merit)
• Advocacy Advertising for Campaign for a Healthy Rhode Island (Bell)
The Fenton Group works with a select group of clients; The Floor Center, W.L. Gore (Makers of GORE-TEX), The Promenade, W.R. Cobb, Quality Partners of RI. The Fenton Group specializes in developing communication programs for clients in manufactured goods, healthcare, consumer goods and services, business-to-business, technology, insurance and financial services.
For more informaton, click here.